Wyatt turned four last month and Quentin is now six and in Kindergarten! We also had another little boy in February 2013. We are still in Albuquerque and are contemplating having a fourth baby! I'll be turning 37 this year so I feel like we need to do it soon if we're going to do it. I feel kind of anxious and overwhelmed thinking about having another baby. I think it has more to do with me than it does with actually having a baby. I've been a little bit in a funk and I'm wanting to mix things up a bit.
I became a Beachbody coach in the summer of 2014, but I'm not actively finding people to help. I still love working out everyday and I try to eat my veggies everyday :) I've been looking into intuitive eating and I try to do that.
We've been looking into remodeling our master bathroom and that's been pretty consuming. Just thinking about how we want to do it and finding the materials that would work and trying to get a contractor to just give us an estimate is difficult. It's fun to plan our dream bathroom, but stressful trying to stay in budget.
I'm teaching nine and ten year olds at church, which I like. I also feel like a break would be nice since my co-teacher has been gone a lot lately. I think I just need a vacation or something to look forward to. I'm hoping that pouring out my thoughts on this blog I'll figure out what's bugging me and if I really do or don't want another baby.
I became a Beachbody coach in the summer of 2014, but I'm not actively finding people to help. I still love working out everyday and I try to eat my veggies everyday :) I've been looking into intuitive eating and I try to do that.
We've been looking into remodeling our master bathroom and that's been pretty consuming. Just thinking about how we want to do it and finding the materials that would work and trying to get a contractor to just give us an estimate is difficult. It's fun to plan our dream bathroom, but stressful trying to stay in budget.
I'm teaching nine and ten year olds at church, which I like. I also feel like a break would be nice since my co-teacher has been gone a lot lately. I think I just need a vacation or something to look forward to. I'm hoping that pouring out my thoughts on this blog I'll figure out what's bugging me and if I really do or don't want another baby.
Comments