Yesterday I got out my maternity clothes. I wasn't planning on wearing them, I just wanted to get them ready and check them out. I can still technically button up my fat pants, but it's not very comfortable. I don't really like leaving them unbuttoned because they feel unsecure even with a pony tail holder or a belly band, plus my butt and thighs are getting bigger so they're kind of snug. I just wanted to try on my favorite preggo pants and when I did it was awesome. Ahhh!
Having your uterus sticking out is much different than having a pooch. It's really uncomfortable for anything to push on it, like Quentin climbing all over me constantly. I've been having a hard time dressing for church because I like to wear tights or something on my legs, but that control top was killing me! I put it below my belly, but then they were slipping down and the whole time I'm tugging on my tights. So anyway, I'm really excited about being comfortable again even though I will be wearing the same thing over and over again for the next 6 months.
I checked out some maternity clothes at Target the other day and they had the CUTEST dresses. Man, I wish I had tons of money because I would look awesome in those clothes. Hopefully I'll be able to pick one up on clearance or something.
My next well check-up is on Monday so hopefully we get to hear the baby's heartbeat this time. Then we have our anatomy ultrasound on Oct 26. We like knowing the gender ahead of time so we'd like to find that out while we're there. If we have a girl I am going to send our boy clothes to my sister-in-law who is having a boy in January and it would be nice to know if we'll need them before she has her baby. We already have names picked out from when we had Quentin so no stressing over that. I didn't know if we would still stick with those names, but we both really like them still, plus one less thing to worry about.
During the last two months when I was so tired and nauseous all the time I started watching a lot more tv, which Quentin loves. I decided that I didn't want him watching so much tv and only watch it while he's napping during the day. I do have a news show I really like to watch at 3:00 PM so I have it on for a little bit while I make dinner etc. and then we watch our shows in the evening after Quentin goes to bed at 7:00 PM. I've been a lot more productive due to less tv and also because I feel better. We go out more since there's not much to do around here with a toddler.

Comments