I haven't had any weird baby dreams since my first trimester, but last night I dreamt that my stomach was sort of like a balloon and when Beanie kicked I could see a perfect outline of his cute little foot. I could feel his little toes...so cute :) Then I looked down and I could see his whole body, but he was only the size of my hand and I kept thinking he should be bigger than that.
I've been feeling him press various body parts against my stomach lately. I think he's getting squished in there. It's fun to feel him move around and especially fun to share that with his dad. He's really good at kicking for his daddy. I think they'll be good friends and will have lots of fun playing together.
I can't wait until next Christmas. It will be so much more fun :)
Comments