I'm finally getting around to posting my labor and delivery story. After I got an epidural I wrote down what had happened so far and after the baby was born I wrote down the rest to make sure I remembered everything. Since it's been two weeks of not a lot sleep and my memory of the event is somewhat drowned out with all the new mommy stuff, I'm just going to type what I wrote. February 21, 2011 - Monday We got up at abut 6 AM after a short night of lots of cramping. I was hoping to go into labor or at least make some progress, but no luck. I was still at 1 cm when the doctor measured me at about 8:30 am. I got the oxytocin and a bulb to open up my cervix at about 8:45 am. pre-pain, Nurse Lynn At first the contractions were so bad I wanted to cry and then they slowed down and it was more tolerable, but not to the point where I could walk around and I still threw up from the pain. It got really bad at 1:10 when they gave me the Pitocin. ...
a place to get out all my thoughts on caring for a baby

Comments
congrats on the boy - the mr. and i will find out next monday what we are having and we are super pumped.
First of all you look adorable. Second of all, I wasn't sure if you were aware that you won a maternity top giveaway at Cardigan Empire. Please contact me at reachelbagley@gmail.com and we can arrange for delivery of your fashion for two prize.
Have a lovely weekend!
Reachel