We had our monthly appointment yesterday morning and everything went well. We heard the heartbeat...still beating! My husband recorded it again and it was so much louder and stronger than last month. It's amazing to hear the growth of Little Bean's heart.
As usual I had to leave a urine sample, but I got distracted in the bathroom and forgot to pee in the cup. I tried to drink a bunch of water so I could go again but I didn't leave much of a sample in the end. I haven't gotten any calls from the office so hopefully it was enough. Ooops!
My husband set up the appointment for our next ultrasound on September 27 early in the morning. This will be the anatomy ultrasound we've been waiting for. We're really excited to find out the gender. My husband is horrible at waiting for surprises. He wants to open all his presents before Christmas, he gets so excited, he just can't wait. I can't imagine us being able to wait a whole nine months to find out the gender. He's also convinced that we're having a baby girl. He spoke to a woman at work who is pregnant and somehow she deducted that I was having a girl.
I like the idea of having a little girl and it goes along with a dream that I had over a year ago. Usually if I dream about babies they are someone else's baby and they definitely don't look like a mix between my husband and me. This dream was different. I had a little girl about 18 months old with light brown pig tails and skin. She waddled around and I was calling her to get her to come back to me "Little Bean!," I said. I had never called any baby Little Bean before so I thought it was a very interesting dream. I told a few people about my dream and ever since then they kept asking when Little Bean was going to come. So maybe this is baby will be that Little Bean I dreamt about :)
Comments