I've been pretty nauseous lately, but I have a lot more energy than I did in previous months. I still worry about Little Bean and hope and pray he's doing ok in there. We don't have another appointment until September 15 so I guess I'll just have to wait to hear the heart beat again and be reassured every thing's ok. They say I might start to feel the little guy/gal moving around in there soon so I try and pay attention to see if I can feel any fluttering. Nothing so far.
Tuesday it was supposed to rain all day so I was looking for my rain boots. I still haven't found them, but I did discover that we have a lot of junk in our storage containers. I thought it might be difficult to make room for the baby, but it looks like we can easily get rid of a lot of stuff, which makes me want to start purging.
My husband finally got a letter from the FAA asking him to choose two states he'd like to assigned to once he becomes an air traffic controller. We had planned on putting Texas and Florida as our choices, but then I wanted to make sure that we didn't want to live somewhere else and started to get a little stressed out about the whole thing.
He ended up just putting Texas and Florida because there isn't anywhere else we really want to live that meets all our needs. Mostly we're looking for a state with low cost of living that also has big airports. Texas and Florida have at least 5 big facilities each, no state income tax, and low housing prices. Hopefully he gets an offer letter soon -- we're not planning on getting anything right away, it's the government after all, but before the baby's born would be great.
Wednesday I went for a walk...my first walk since the spring! I ended up getting lost. I think I'm starting to lose my mind. It's hard to concentrate long enough to do anything. Maybe it's that pregnant mind thing I've heard so much about.
Comments