After I drank 32 ounces of water before noon yesterday I didn't feel so good, but I did after my body absorbed all that water that evening. I had a lot more energy last night and even made dinner and did almost all of the dishes (shock I know!). It wasn't until I was laying in bed waiting for my husband to join me that I felt really nauseous and threw up again (don't worry I made it to the bathroom). I felt so much better though and I'm confident that I'm on the up and up.
Life is good. It's Friday so we have all weekend to relax. My husband's sister and her family are coming into to town to visit her in-laws' side of the family so we're going to visit them tomorrow afternoon at a birthday party, we have a wedding open house for a girl we know in the area Saturday night, and a baptism of a friend's baby on Sunday. I am determined to feel good for all of these events and have a good time. We'll see how it goes. I like making goals based on things that are almost entirely out of my control. Like my goal to live to 100. I can eat well and take care of myself, but in the end genetics and luck play a big part in how long you live.
Last night I dreamt that we had 3 little kids and they were so well behaved and cute and I loved being with them. I miss them. Hopefully my real kids are like that.
Comments