Today has been a little stressful. Besides some recent issues with a project I'm working on at work arising, I had some pink/brown mucus spotting. I have been freaking out. I've read lots of stuff on the internet and some are reassuring and some are not. Most say that if it's brownish it's old blood.
At my appointment with my doctor on Wednesday, she said I should expect some spotting on Thursday due to the procedures at the appointment, but it's Friday and that makes me worry. She also said that unless I have lots of bleeding, like I'm having my period, I shouldn't worry about it. So I'm trying not to worry about it. I was almost past the being in a constant state of concern and now I'm back. I haven't had any cramping or anything.
I'm so exhausted. It takes everything I have to do the bare minimum. My husband has been a huge help, cooking dinner every night even though he has long tiring days at his internship. I try to help with little stuff here and there, but it's really a drop in the bucket. I'm looking forward to a lazy weekend at home. Hopefully no more funny stuff.
Who knew being pregnant was so stressful?
Comments