I just got back my official pregnancy test results...positive!! I was actually a little worried, like maybe I just made up all those double lines I saw on the pregnancy tests and the lack of my period was just my imagination. I can't believe it...I'm going to be a mama! Perhaps a few years down the road it will finally sink in. I'm still getting adjusted to being married and that's been over two years ago.
In other good news, last night I took some night time sinus medicine and it was bliss. I slept the entire night! It was really tough getting out of bed but I feel much less sicky and still completely beat at the same time. My poor body, it's has to work so hard with all the sickness and the new life growing inside.
We spilled the beans to some of our good friends yesterday so it's nice to have another couple with whom we can share our joy and worries.
Comments