I came across this blog post "10 Must Have Baby Items for New Fathers" and sent it to my husband. I thought he might comment on the baby gowns, but instead I got an email saying he had bought Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series Collection, which is on sale today on Amazon and is suggested in the post as a good thing to watch when you're up late at night with the baby.
The funny thing is that my husband has never seen Fraggle Rock. Probably because he came to the United States from the Philippines when he was six. I used to really like it and although I'm not sure I still do 25 years later, I wouldn't be apposed to our kids watching it, or my husband I suppose.
The funny thing is that my husband has never seen Fraggle Rock. Probably because he came to the United States from the Philippines when he was six. I used to really like it and although I'm not sure I still do 25 years later, I wouldn't be apposed to our kids watching it, or my husband I suppose.

Comments