Getting to work was a bit harrowing. I ran to the bus and then had to stand due to all the passengers. Standing on the bus is much worse than standing on the metro, but I was ok until I got on the metro and I had to stand up again. I felt like I was going to pass out, but was able to sit down before anything bad happened. After I sat down though I felt so nauseous and was sweating and praying I wouldn't puke on the passengers next to me. I remembered that I had packed some mini rice cakes and snuck a couple, since eating on the train is illegal. I'm thinking I should eat more before I leave for work.
Shortly after I arrived at work my doctor called to see how I was doing after the events on Friday. She assured me that the small amount of bleeding was ok and that my ultra sound, despite what the technician said, looked normal for this stage. That was very comforting. When I told my husband about the conversation he had a million questions that I should have asked. I didn't think of those at the time. He's really good at asking questions. Oh well. I'm feeling good and my goal is to not have any more break downs. I do have tons of hormones coursing through my veins so I'm sure eventually I'll freak out again.
I decided that Remember the Titans is not a good movie for pregnant women to watch. I was bawling.
Comments