Yesterday I woke up from a nap with cramps. They were worse than usual, but only lasted a couple minutes. It freaked me out and my husband had to calm me down by reading more stuff on the internet that said strong cramps are pretty normal. No bleeding and the cramps have been pretty minimal since then. I was kind of depressed after that and while we were at the mall I didn't want to look at baby stuff at all.
I've been trying to be more positive and have decided that everything is going to be fine. Unless I'm bleeding and cramping to the point that it's obvious I'm having a miscarriage I'm not going to freak out or assume the worse. I'm figuring that there isn't really anything the doctor can do about it besides telling me the inevitable since miscarriages at this stage are some sort of problem that the doctor couldn't fix anyway. It's hard when you have so many crazy hormones not to freak out at every little thing.
Comments