Yesterday I told one of my good friends whose daughter will have her first birthday a few weeks after my due date about the pregnancy. I'm sure glad I did because she has lots of good information already. I'm sure I'll be calling every-so-often for reassurance.
After yesterday's nausea I started to get worried that I'll be puking the whole time during my work trip to Amman, Jordan starting this Thursday and then our trip to Florida for my brother-in-law's wedding next weekend. We went to the grocery store yesterday and I picked up some peppermint herbal tea, almond crackers, and Dramamine for emergencies (it causes drowsiness so I'm not sure how useful that is).
Today I'm going to pick up some Preggy Pop Drops. I heard about these from a new mom a few months ago and I ordered some on-line last week, but apparently they are on back order so who knows when they'll come. I figure I can give them to someone if I don't get to use them so I opted not to cancel the order. I couldn't figure out where to buy them in the store but my friend did. She recommended buying them at Babies R Us, Motherhood Maternity, and Pea in the Pod.
This morning I made a point of eating cereal and leaving a minute earlier so I wouldn't have to run for the bus and I made it in ok. I have also been snacking more so I don't get hungry which I noticed also causes nausea. I kind of moved to fast just now and I feel sick...bleh. This is going to be fun driving in Amman on those little streets.

Comments