Drawn in by the possibility of end-of-year sale deals, we headed down to IKEA on this morning to see what we could see. Best deal we found was a Gulliver crib from IKEA on sale for $59.00, down from $99.99.
I'm kind of regretting buying a pack n' play since we will need a crib anyway and this crib is about the same size (if not smaller) than our pack n' play. I figure the pack n' play will still be useful to have and theoretically we could set it up in the living room, but we only have two rooms, the bedroom and the living room so it's not like we really need two beds. So we've decided to keep the crib in the box and not get the mattress or any accessories since they weren't on sale anyway. Then when we move we can set it up in his own room
![]() |
| found here |
We also found this Fabler Hjarta, crib duvet cover, on sale for $9.99, down from $12.50. We didn't buy the duvet yet since it wasn't on sale either, but we'll probably be heading back down there after the baby shower and picking up some things we didn't get.
![]() |
| found here |
We bought this Fabler Hjarta for $7.99, down from $9.99. It is a good size and thickness and soft. I'm thinking we probably should have gotten the green one since everything we own is blue! Besides having a boy, I like blue so I always choose blue anyway. I'm sure he'll get some different colors once he's a little older.
![]() |
| found here |
These Fabler bibs were only $.99, down from $3 that we picked up too.
There were so many pregnant women at IKEA. I can't help but love all their products, they're so cute and simple, and it definitely doesn't hurt how cheap they are. It was quite fun trying to get the crib in the back of our tiny car. We finally figured out how to put down the seats in the back seat -- so useful!



Comments