I was casually checking out Craig's List yesterday to see if they had any Pack n' Plays that I might like and I found this little beauty. It looks like the one I've been wanting and isn't brown! I'm hoping that it really is navy and white, I've seen a black and cream one just like it so I'm not sure. I emailed the guy to confirm, but either way it's still cute. Our bed spread in our room is navy and white with very similar designs so it would fit perfectly in our room...not necessarily my dream nursery, but that ain't happening anytime soon anyway.
So yesterday I emailed this guy to see if he still had it and if it was in good condition he said yes and yes. They have animals but he said they haven't been around the Pack n' Play so that's a plus. I talked him down from $100 to $75 since that's more in line with the other Pack n' Plays I've seen on Craig's List. Some are as low as $45, but they look well used and not as cute. One like this one retails at over $200 so this would be a great deal for us.
We're going to drive 45 minutes out of town to check it out on Saturday. If we like it, we'll buy it. I don't want to get my hopes up because I'm not putting my brand new baby in something nasty. Hopefully we can wash it up and store it for another 5 months. The nice thing about these is that they fold up so it won't be taking up our living room space in the meantime. We'll see how it all works out :)




Comments