I think I spoke too soon. Yesterday I was sure everything was on the up and up and I would be feeling my old self in no time, however I felt bad before I even got up this morning. I was dizzy all morning and it was a miracle I even made it work. I've been super nauseous too and I had to make myself eat lunch. I thought this sickness deal was supposed to subside a bit, not to mention the continuing stomach issues which haven't gotten any better over the past month. Another week!
I tried to find out whether or not my insurance will be paying for the nuchal translucency test I'm supposed to get next week. After several phone calls I gave my insurance the codes for the test and they told me that it depends on how it is billed and that I could be responsible for the cost if they determine that it was medically unnecessary. The woman recommended that my doctor write a letter and get pre-approval to make sure, but this takes 30 days. I have to get it between weeks 11 and 13 so there's no way I would have 30 days to get approval. I guess I'll call up the ultrasound place again and see what they think. I'm sure they've done this a million times. I just want to be sure I don't get stuck with a large bill for an unnecessary procedure.
Sometimes when I'm having one of those days were I'd rather be home sleeping (ok that's everyday), I look up at my parrot poster above my desk I think about how it will one day hang above my baby's crib and how those birds will look over my baby as s/he sleeps. It makes me feel better and I don't even really like birds. Only 7 more months of work!

Comments